Members, please login to RSVP for an event. Guests and non-members, click the Request to Attend button to fill out a form to request to join us.
700 Water Street Denver, CO 80211
Kelly Dunkin joined Colorado Gives Foundation as President and CEO in February 2019. Previously she worked for a variety of nonprofit, business and social impact organizations. These include 11 years at The Colorado Health Foundation in Denver, where she grew into the role of Vice President of Philanthropy, and 10.10.10, where she served as National Director. 10.10.10 is a project of Colorado Nonprofit Development Center and inspires entrepreneurs to solve 10 “wicked” social problems.
Kelly also served as a consultant for businesses, nonprofits and social impact startups as well as projects in Lima, Peru, where she developed her Spanish-language skills.
Kelly’s education includes a Bachelor of Arts in English from Miami University, an Elementary Education Licensure from the University of Northern Colorado and a Master of Public Administration from the University of Colorado at Denver.
- Anchor Advisory Council Member, Jan 2023 – Present
- Jeffco Connections Board of Directors, 2021 – Present
- Jeffco EDC Board of Directors, 2020-present
- Denver Metro Leadership Foundation Board of Directors, 2020 – present
- SCL Health Regional Board of Directors, 2020-present
- Yes on Initiative 301 (Caring for Denver), Volunteer, Oct. – Nov., 2018
- Colorado Association for School-Based Health Care’s Inspiration Award, Community Champion, 2015
Make sure you don’t miss this unique opportunity on Wednesday, October 11th … Clay Shooting
8:30 safety briefing
Sporting Clays until roughly 11:30/noon
Lunch served in club house after clay shoot
Done around 1pm or 1:30pm
Members can bring their own shotguns or members can rent them there (with advance notice by calling Kiowa Creek Sporting Club). Hunter safety card is NOT needed for a sporting clay event.
More information will be forthcoming in the weeks ahead, but mark your calendars and RSVP now!
5619 DTC Parkway, Suite 550 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Join us for a member-sponsored Happy Hour! Eric Walters of Summit Hill Wealth Management is hosting! Drinks and appetizers will be provided. Invited guests are welcome to join.
6500 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. Greenwood Village, CO
Junior Achievement Finance Park – This is a wonderful event where we will help kids understand financial literacy and personal budgeting. In addition to RSVPing through the DAB website, please make sure to also follow the link to sign up directly with Junior Achievement.
We will see you there!
12565 S. Critchell Lane, Littleton (Conifer) Colorado 80127 (about 55 minutes from the Aquarium
One of our newest members and her husband, Aleah and Keith Horstman, have graciously offered up their home and land for a fun afternoon.
Who: DAB Members and Family – Children too!
Host: Aleah and Keith Horstman
Day of Event Contact: Aleah Horstman Cell: 303-589-7712
Cost: A $10 Donation for those who will build a Wreath to offset Aleah’s cost
What to Bring: Rope or Bungy Cords to secure your tree to your vehicle.
What to Wear: Warm Clothes and Layers as we will be at the firepit for portions of the afternoon.
Bring a sled if snow has fallen by then.
A hearty meal will be served (hearty chili and mac & cheese), non-alcoholic beverages will be provided so please BYOB if you prefer alcohol. If anyone is so inclined to show off their baking skills, no desserts will be turned away!
A few volunteers are needed – see below. If you can help, please reach out to Aleah directly, 303-589-7712.
- I would ask for 1-2 volunteers who could take a shift helping at the wreath-making table. I would show them the basics. Preferably someone who enjoys crafts and doesn’t have small children at the event.
- I usually ask a friend to help me by welcoming guests and assisting with making sure the crockpots/hot cocoa are full, but if there are 1-2 DAB volunteers that could assist that would be awesome!