Bring business and community leaders together and promote the development of new relationships that bring value to their organizations as well as the community. Deliver additional value to members by facilitating presentations, programs and events that provide:
- Opportunities to widen social circles, spheres of influence, positively impact our community and create new business relationships.
- Forums for encouraging business growth and exchanging management ideas.
- Knowledge that expands our perspective and awareness on issues connected to our business, our community and our professional futures.
To continue to be one of Denver’s premier organizations, we have established objectives for our Board of Directors and expectations for our members.
Board of Directors – Objectives
- Provide opportunities for members to contribute to the success of each other through networking, social events and peer advisory groups.
- Attract high quality and engaging speakers capable of delivering valuable and useful knowledge.
- Attract business owners, partner-level professionals and senior executives who are committed to investing time to build strong relationships and have a strong desire to impact their community in a positive way by helping others.
- Create opportunities for members to impact their communities in a positive way.
- Provide opportunities for members to improve their visibility within the organization.
Member – Expectations
- Meet one-on-one with another DAB member monthly.
- Make at least 4 professional introductions for other members each year.
- Identify potential new members in open sectors and invite them as guests.
- Be exemplary in your contribution to your community by attending one of our various annual community outreach activities.
- Attend 7 out of the 11 monthly meetings.
- Attend 2 out of the 3 main events put on by the DAB annually.
The DAB is committed to providing the following benefits to members:
- Monthly meetings with opportunities for networking, a hot breakfast and informative speakers.
- Ability to bring guests to monthly meetings that may enhance your relationship with that person either personally or professionally.
- Ability to participate in a peer advisory group.
- Opportunities to volunteer time with other members of the DAB to both strengthen relationships and make a positive impact on your community.
- Social events throughout the year to engage with other members.
- Opportunities to promote your business through member spotlights and newsletter features.