Robin is the founder of RWCI and specializes in helping consulting and service based businesses:
WIN MORE ENGAGEMENTS by
- Using an “Inclusive Guided Discovery” process that allows prospective clients to self-identify where they need help
- Writing proposals that effectively articulate business drivers and ROIs
ENHANCE CLIENT SATISFACTION through
- Writing SOWs that effectively articulate expectations at the start of projects and introducing clear metrics that enable shared accountability between the service provider and their client
- Enhanced collaboration
- Effective communications and task management
- Purposeful client relationship management
INCREASE INTERNAL EFFICIENCIES using
- A well-defined process for “Key Initiative” management and promoting a proactive work environment
After 15 years in sales and business development working for companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to startups, Robin began his consulting career. He took a partnership position with a business expense management firm where he remained for eight successful years helping companies reduce operating costs and improve cash flow. Robin founded ProfitID a company that brings businesses and nonprofit organizations together in mutually rewarding partnerships. More recently Robin created his consulting practice RWCI focused on helping consulting and service based businesses win more engagements and improve client satisfaction levels.
Core Strengths: Collaborative consulting, Client relationship management & revenue growth, Experience closing large and complex opportunities at the C suite level, ROI centric proposal writing, Sales strategy and process, Go to market strategy and execution, Meeting facilitation, Introducing accountability within collaborative work environments, Key Initiative implementation
Marketing - General (Mktg, PR, SMM, Strategy, Sales Consulting)
Phone: (303) 932-0943
Contact me any time!